Rhythniporma Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Khiladi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Four friends Raj Malhotra, Boney, Neelam Chaudhary and Sheetal decide to play a practical joke on Sheetal's dad Kailash Nath. They telephone Kailash and tell him that his daughter has been kidnapped and demand a ransom of Rs. 200,000. Things seem to go according to plan until the police headed by Raj's elder brother Suresh Malhotra have been informed by Nath's servant. They manage to elude the police only to return and find that Sheetal has been stabbed to death with all the evidence pointing towards them.
Two friends wage bets for money and fun. There comes a time where they race to win the biggest bet, for they know that their lives depend on it.
I have been on a journey to revisit some old favorites and this weekend's pick was Khiladi. Despite repeat viewing, enjoyed every bit of it. The movie is no wherepolishedHindi movies off late but it represents everything we liked about Bollywood. The humor may be bit crude, romance somewhat clichéd, logic takes a break once in a while but none of this stops from making the movie immensely enjoyable. It reminded me what's missing in Hindi movies of today: such genre bending entertainers which pack in everything from thrill, romance, humor, emotions to action. Akshay Kumar and Deepak Tijori turn in a spontaneous performance. Also, sad to know now that Ayesha Jhulka never made it big but her classic looks and girl next door charm still makes her one of favorite actress. So, if you are still old school at heart, this is a must watch for you.
I saw this film more than 10 times and difference between first time and last time is about 10 years but still i like to watch it.it is typical Indian masala movie with great direction and some good performances.Akshay kumar's first hit film Khiladi later he had played leading role on the name Khialdi examples: Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi, Khiladi 420. International Khiladi, Khiladiyon Ka Khladi, Sab Se Bada Khialdi,Me Khiladi Tu Anadi, and 80% of them was hit. so magic of Khialdi starts from here and it's still working for him.Dipak Tijori was good enough for supporting role with Akki.Comedy King Johny Liver was only in 2 scenes but still those scenes are count in best comedy scenes(his 5 chote chote bachhe).Later on Akshay kumar had many films with this pair(Abbas Mastan)Ajanbi(Best Villain Award),Aitraz…overall Abbas Mastan's First Hit movie.

Galveston in hindi free downloadVampire Killers full movie in hindi free download mp4hindi Battle Beyond the Stars free downloadTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows malayalam full movie free downloadQueen of Spades full movie downloadSilks and Saddles movie downloadEpisode 2.22 full movie in hindi 720pSmoke Bomb Boys movie hindi free downloadThe Game Done Changed in hindi 720pGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Rhythniporma
Please log in to post a reply.